Are you wondering what uhm means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer you’re looking for. To get it, just read this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Uhm Mean in Texting?
In texting, uhm is a word you use when you don’t know what you say, or when you want to show you’re thinking about something. It is basically the sound we make when we are going through our thoughts before answering a question.
When you’re unsure of the answer to a question, you will most likely make an “uhm” sound, and that is how you type it!.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ultra-High Modulus
- Upcoming Horror Movies
Examples of Uhm in Text Slang
- Rick – Where did you go during break today?
- Karl – Uhm, I had private business to take care of.
- Pete – Uhm… Do you wanna go on a date with me?
- Lydia – Sure, just let me know when!
- Nina – Why were you hanging out with Lisa behind my back?
- Anna – Uhm… Because I still consider her a friend…