Are you wondering what umh means in texting? That’s easy, we know the answer, and you can get it if you read this article!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Umh Mean in Texting?
In texting, the term umh represents the sound you make when you can’t think of an answer to a question. It is the sound we make when we are speechless and are trying to think of an answer.
You can add more m’s to show how hard you are thinking. In that case it will look something like “ummmh”.
This term helps you convey the way you’re feeling easier, and also makes texting seem like a real, face-to-face conversation.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- United Mountain Horse
- Universal Manufactured Homes
Examples of Umh in Text Slang
- Richie – Why weren’t you at work today?
- Michaella – Umh… my dog was sick!.
- Moses – Did you do your homework for today?
- Tyrone – Umh, no… can I copy yours?
- Erykah – Why didn’t you say hi when you saw me on the street yesterday?
- John – Umh… You were with Tim, so I didn’t want to be creepy.