So, you want to know what USC means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does USC Mean in Texting?
USC is an acronym for “up sh*t creek”. It is a phrase that is used when someone is in a real jam. They are in trouble, so they use this metaphor to describe their situation as being in a creek filled with feces. That is not a nice image to think of or a nice place to be in, but sometimes it describes your situation the best.
So, the next time it seems like you’re in a situation that is really bad, simply describe it as being USC, or “up sh*t creek”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- United States Court
- University of Southern California
Examples of USC in Text Slang
- Amy – I have three exams coming up next week and I haven’t even started studying.
- Lucas – Wow, sounds like you’re really USC!
- Kimberly – OMG, my boss caught me smoking in the restroom, I’m USC!
- Kelly – Damn, since you were in the bathroom you could say that literally haha.
- Nina – I crashed my dad’s car and he doesn’t even know I was driving it!
- Jason – Uh-oh, you’re really USC now!