So, you want to know what VC means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer you’re looking for. To get it, just read this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does VC Mean in Texting?
VC is an acronym that can mean two things in texting. It means either “voice chat” or “video chat”. People don’t use voice or video calls nowadays, especially the younger ones, but still, you can see these acronyms in texts quite often.
By using abbreviations we can make typing simpler and shorten our texts. So, the next time someone invites you to VC, you know they are talking about a voice chat or a video chat.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Venture Capital
- Video Creator
Examples of VC in Text Slang
- Pete – Hey, wanna talk on VC?
- Marv – Sure, but my camera is broken so voice only.
- Kimmy – I really wanna see your new haircut!
- Brie – That’s easy, call me on VC.
- Clarence – So, how was your date?
- Mike – Not bad, but she looked totally different than when we talked on VC.