Are you wondering what w/e means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does w/e Mean in Texting?
In texting, w/e is an abbreviation for “whatever”. You can use this abbreviation in any context where you would typically use the word. It can be used as a one-word reply when you want to show that you don’t care or as a part of a sentence.
These types of abbreviations really make texting convenient because they allow us to type quickly even when we’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Work Experience
Examples of w/e in Text Slang
- Kyle – I don’t want to talk to you anymore.
- Michelle – w/e, your loss.
- Gina – Michael said he was mad at me about something or w/e, I didn’t pay attention.
- Ryan – Haha, that’s cold-blooded.
- Nino – What are you doing later today?
- Mindy – I was thinking of watching a movie or w/e, not sure.