So, you want to know what =W= means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does =W= Mean in Texting?
In texting, =W= is just a symbol for “win”, just like a simple W. It has wings, so it can mean a win with flying colors, or simply an easy win. But whenever you can interpret something as a “win”, you can react to it with a =W=. It’s simple!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Weezer logo (band)
Examples of =W= in Text Slang
- Joe – I passed the exam with flying colors!
- Jason – OMG yes! =W=
- Kat – I got accepted on that job position I really wanted!
- Linda – Wow, that’s a huge =W=
- Amy – Memphis managed to beat golden State last night!
- Lucy – Nice, that’s an important =W=