Do you want to know what W means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does W Mean in Texting?
In texting, W means “win”. It’s really simple when you say that something is a W, that means it is positive, it is winning. Anything can be a W, and the opposite of that is L or a loss.
Someone can buy a new t-shirt and it looks great, that can be a W. When someone gets a raise, that is a W as well. A lot of things can be described as a W, that’s the beauty of texting slang.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of W in Text Slang
- Bryan – Finally managed to find a job! I’m so happy.
- Gina – Congratulations dude, that’s a huge W!
- Tommy – Good news, we’re going to a party tonight!
- Lucille – W
- Anthony – I managed to finish Elden Ring today! What a difficult game!
- Luke – Oh nice, that’s a big W!