Do you want to know what WAYD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WAYD Mean in Texting?
WAYD is an acronym for “what are you doing?”. It is a phrase that is commonly used as a conversation starter when texting. You don’t even need to be interested in what the other person is doing, you simply ask it as a way to get the conversation going.
Acronyms like WAYD make texting really easy and convenient, which is why it is a popular way of communication.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What Are You Drinking
Examples of WAYD in Text Slang
- Ryan – Hey girl, WAYD?
- Tina – Not much, watching a movie, what about you?
- Jack – What’s up Bobbi, WAYD?
- Bobbi – Can’t you come up with a better question to start a conversation?
- TJ – Hey Michelle, long time no hear! 🙂
- Michelle – Yeah, it’s been a while… WAYD?