Do you want to know what WBK means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WBK Mean in Texting?
WBK is an acronym for “we been knew”. It is basically slang for “we already knew”. This phrase is derived from hip-hop music, and although grammatically incorrect is used by everyone nowadays. You use WBK in the same way you would use “we already know”, when someone tells you something expecting it to be a surprise, but everyone already knows it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- We Back
- White Broke Kid
Examples of WBK in Text Slang
- Tyler – So, me and Julia are expecting a child!
- Linda – Oh WBK already haha, everyone noticed!
- Bobby – I found out Tina was cheating on me…
- Marissa – Yeah, WBK for a while but no one had the heart to tell you.
- George – I got the job!!! Yes!
- Mia – Oh WBK, you were the best candidate!