Do you want to know what WDM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WDM Mean in Texting?
WDM is an acronym for “wanna do me?”. This phrase is used in a sexual context and can be used by itself as a question, or as a part of a sentence. It is basically a way of asking someone if they want to have sex with you. Simple!
WDM is just another acronym that makes texting convenient and the preferred method of communication for most people nowadays.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Well-Dressed Man
Examples of WDM in Text Slang
- Bryan – I really like you and would love it if you would come over to my place tonight.
- Linda – So basically you WDM?
- James – Angela told me that she WMD!? Crazy!
- Marissa – Yeah, she always liked you.
- Lucy – Hi, I like you, WDM?
- Tyler – Wow, straight to the point, eh? Yes!