Do you want to know what WFH means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WFH Mean in Texting?
WFH is an acronym for “work from home” or “working from home”. It is a common concept nowadays, because of the pandemic. many people are starting to work from home, and in text messages, instead of using the whole phrase, you simply type WFH,
Acronyms can really be helpful when you’re texting. They make it super convenient and make your life easier.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Wheels For Humanity
- Women For Hire
Examples of WFH in Text Slang
- Kyle – Did you get that job you were talking about?
- Frank – Yeah it’s great, I’m WFH.
- Bobby – I really got used to WFH…
- Lucas – Yeah, I don’t want to get back into the office.
- Lisa – Are you free for coffee today?
- Tom – Nope, I’m WFH and I’ll be working all day.