Are you curious about what wh means in texting? Not a problem, we have the answer you’re looking for. To get it, just read this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Wh Mean in Texting?
In texting, wh is simply a shorter way of typing “what”. It can be used instead of “what” in any type of situation or sentence.
Using abbreviations drastically reduces the time you spend typing which is one of the reasons everyone is doing it. By using wh instead of “what”, you can type more efficiently and text faster.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What the f*ck?
- Web Hosting
Examples of Wh in Text Slang
- Jackie – Hey, wh are you doing?
- Tommy – Not much, just chilling.
- Jason – I got hit by a car today…
- Kimberly – WH?!?!
- Tyler – Hey, wh are we doing today?
- Earl – Not sure, I’ll ask Jake wh he has planned.