Is it your first time seeing WSG? In the gaming universe, plenty of abbreviations, acronyms, and slang pop up every day. So, if you are overwhelmed with new words, let’s take it slow. Below is the definition of WSG.
What does WSG Mean in Gaming?
WSG means “Warsong Gultch”. This game is similar to capture the flag games, wherein both teams try to capture the flag of the other, and the first one to do so is the winner. WSG is a battleground setting in the World of Warcraft.
WSG could also mean:
What’s good – this is a greeting mostly used on the internet or in messaging to know what a person is doing. It is similar to “what’s up”.
Examples of WSG in Gaming Slang
- Francis – Let’s try WSG.
- Meg – Sure, once I finish this game.
- Macy – I’m not in the mood to play. I’m stressed with finals!
- David – Will your mood change if we play WSG?
- Mitch – WSG sucks, man! I always lose.
- William – Coz you’re always aggressive. The game’s about strategy. lol