Wondering what Wsg means in texting? We have the answer you’re looking for!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Wsg Mean in Texting?
Wsg is an acronym for “what’s good”. In texting, the phrase is mostly used as a greeting, when you’re starting a conversation with someone. It most likely originated from hip-hop slang, where it can commonly be heard.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Warsong Gulch
- Word? Score. Gnarly!
- Way she goes
Examples of Wsg in Text Slang
- Tony – Hi Dario, got a minute?
- Dario – Yo Tony, Wsg, for sure…
- Petra – Hey Lucy, remember me, it’s Petra from the club last weekend?
- Lucy – Oh heeeey, of course, Wsg?
- Caroline – Hi Jimmy, haven’t talked in a while, how have you been?
- Jimmy – Wsg Caroline, pretty much standard, what about you.