Are you wondering what WSP means in texting? Not a problem, we will answer that for you right here! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WSP Mean in Texting?
WSP is a shorter way of saying “what’s up?”. This is a common greeting that originated on message boards and older instant messengers. When texting, people will look for different ways to make things faster, and abbreviations like this one are a way of doing just that.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What’s popping
- Washington Square Park
- Weed Smoking Party
Examples of WSP in Text Slang
- Chris – Yo, WSP?
- Emma – Not much, chilling, WBU?
- Ethan – So I asked her WSP, and she didn’t reply…
- Maya – Maybe you should have texted her something more original.
- Piper – I saw you with Kelly earlier, tell her I said WSP!
- Kyle – No problem, I’ll tell her right away.