Do you want to know what WTB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WTB Mean in Texting?
WTB is an acronym for “want to buy”. This phrase originated in the gaming community in games where trading is allowed. Since chatting needs to be fast, people started using WTB instead of “want to buy” to speed things up.
Nowadays, people use it when texting for the same reason. It is more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- With The Boys
- Wrong Time Boner
Examples of WTB in Text Slang
- Nick – I WTB new sneakers…
- Nina – Which ones? Send me a picture!
- Julia – So, are we going to Lisa’s birthday party?
- Nicky – Sure, but I need to get her a present, I don’t know WTB.
- Cecilia – Hey, do you WTB that t-shirt of mine you liked?
- Kendra – OMG yes, how much do you want for it?