So, you want to know what WTH means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WTH Mean in Texting?
WTH is an acronym for “what the hell?”, or “what the heck?”. It is an acronym you can freely use instead of these phrases, and you will generally use it when something shocks you. It can also mean anger, confusion, and even surprise.
Basically whenever you would use “what the hell”, you can use WTH. Acronyms like this one can be lifesavers when you’re busy but need to reply to a text!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Way Too High
- Why The Heck?
Examples of WTH in Text Slang
- Brian – I got into a car crash 5 minutes ago. My dad’s car is destroyed.
- Lisa – Dude WTH?!
- Anna – Last night I had a bad dream and I peed my pants.
- Christopher – WTH that’s gross!
- Ellie – You were with Kelly and you didn’t invite me? WTH?
- Anita – I’m sorry I forgot.