So, you want to know what WTP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WTP Mean in Texting?
WTP is an acronym for “what’s the plan?”. It’s an incredibly simple phrase and pretty much self-explanatory. You use it when you want to know what someone has planned (most often with you) for a certain period of time.
By using an acronym instead of the full phrase, you are making texting more convenient and faster.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Willingness To Pay
- Web Tool Platform
- We The People
Examples of WTP in Text Slang
- Nicki – WTP for tonight?
- Otto – The movies then dinner? Sounds good?
- Lawrence – Are we going out tonight, WTP?
- Monica – Not sure, I’m not feeling too well…
- Zack – WTP for our trip the next week?
- Bryan – Not sure, I think Tommy is driving, we’ll talk about the rest when we meet up.