Are you curious about what WTW means in texting? No worries, we got the answers you need. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WTW Mean in Texting?
WTW is an acronym for “what’s the word”. It’s basically a quick way to ask people what everyone is doing or what activities you and your friends have planned. It can be used in a group chat, but also when talking to a single person that knows the plans and should keep you up to date.
If you want to know what you and your friends will be doing on a particular day, a simple WTW will get you the answers you need.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- What’s the wave
- White Trash Wednesday
- What to wear
Examples of WTW in Text Slang
- Tom – Yo, WTW for tomorrow afternoon?
- Harry – Hey man, I still need to talk to Lucas and then I’ll let you know.
- Ron – So basically we should all go out for a few drinks and then to a club, but it’s not set in stone yet.
- Ginny – Alright, let me know WTW once you get all the deets.
- James – Hey Lily, WTW this weekend? Heard there’s a party at your place?
- Lily – Oh yeah, I was just about to invite you!