So, you want to know what WYA means in texting? Alright, that will be a piece of cake for us. Keep reading to find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WYA Mean in Texting?
WYA is an acronym for “where ya at?” or “where are you at?”. It is an incredibly common acronym all over social media and on messaging platforms. Younger generations will try to abbreviate everything when texting, and WYA is an example of that. It can be used as a greeting or a question in the middle of a conversation.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Watch Your A**
- Wherever You Are
- World Youth Alliance
Examples of WYA in Text Slang
- Nina – Heyyy, WYA?
- Damian – I’m home, chillin’, what’s up?
- Blair – I’m gonna come over to pick you up WYA?
- Charlotte – I’m still at home, pick me up here, please!
- Lisa – Hey, wanna meet up and hang out?
- Marcia – Sure, I can do it right away, WYA?