Do you want to know what WYAT means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WYAT Mean in Texting?
WYAT is an acronym for “where you at?”, or “where are you at?”. It is a common phrase used when you want to know where someone is at the moment, and you can use this acronym to shorten it.
It is a weird acronym because it combines the first letters of the words “where” and “you”, and then uses the complete word “at”. But that’s how the Internet uses it, who are we to go against it?
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Wombourne Youth Action Team
Examples of WYAT in Text Slang
- Gene – Hey man, WYAT?
- Will – I’m home, but I’m going to practice in a few minutes.
- Vin – Hey girl, long time no hear! What’s up?
- Arianna – Hey Vin, not much, what’s up with you? WYAT?
- Mindy – Hey, can you pick me up from school quickly? WYAT?
- Brandon – I’m nearby, gonna be outside in 5 minutes.