Wondering what WYD means in texting? Good thing you’re here because we got the answer to that question in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WYD Mean in Texting?
WYD is an acronym for “what you doin’?” or “what are you doing?”. It has become a popular phrase in recent times and is used commonly in text messaging. It’s a nice and quick way to start a conversation, although some people might think you’re corny if you use it, so be careful!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- World Youth Day
- What’s your damage?
- Would you die?
Examples of WYD in Text Slang
- Tim – Hey gurl, WYD?
- Lucille – Seriously? You couldn’t think of a better way to start texting me?
- Johnny – Yo Teyana, WYD later tonight?
- Teyana – Not much, just chilling, you can come over if you want?
- Anthony – Hey my man, WYD this weekend? We’re having our fantasy football draft…
- Randy – Oh, that sounds great, count me in!