So, you want to know what WYLL means in texting? Well, we have the answers you’ve been looking for. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WYLL Mean in Texting?
WYLL is an acronym for “what you look like?”. It’s a question people ask someone they’ve been texting with but have no idea what they look like. Just like any other phrase used when texting, this one is shortened to make things simpler. You will see this one being used commonly in dating apps.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Whatever you like
- WYLL 1160 is a “Christian Talk & Teaching” radio station
- A different way to spell the name Will
Examples of WYLL in Text Slang
- Ricky – I like everything you’re saying, but WYLL?
- Claire – Haha, I’ll send you a pic in a minute!
- Maggie– I finished school a couple of years ago and am working as an investment banker right now.
- Lucy – Wow, you’re successful! But… WYLL?
- James – Hey girl, we’ve been talking for a minute and I like you, but WYLL?
Lucia – Wow, that’s a bit rude, you’ll find out when we meet up!