Are you wondering what WYM means in texting? Well, all you need to do is read this article and find out. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does WYM Mean in Texting?
WYM is an acronym for “what you mean?”, or “what do you mean?”. It is a commonly used acronym popular in texting and social media. If someone writes a statement that is unclear and you want to know what they mean, a simple WYM might be enough.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Watch Your Mouth
- Would You Mind
- Wake Your Mind
Examples of WYM in Text Slang
- Sophie – WYM you think I’m stupid???
- Tyler – I didn’t mean it like that, let me explain!
- Edward – I don’t think I have it in me to continue anymore…
- Al – WYM? What’s wrong?
- Jimmy – I think me and Lisa are done…
- Catherine – WYM? You guys look perfect together.