Are you wondering what X means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does X Mean in Texting?
In texting, the letter X is a symbol for a kiss! It is as simple as that. When someone types an x (or multiple X’s) at the end of their message they are sending a kiss your way. They can even send X as the entire message, which is usually used to end a conversation with a kiss.
This is a great abbreviation/symbol that makes texting extremely convenient. It saves you time and you don’t need to type as much as usual.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of X in Text Slang
- Kyle – Talk to you later man. X
- Jason – Wow, what did I do to deserve a kiss haha?
- Lucas – I miss you, babe!
- Kimberly – Aww, I miss you too! X
- AJ – I can’t wait to see you tonight. X
- Trina – Same, work has been killing me!