So, you want to know what x.x means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does X.X Mean in Texting?
In texting, x.x is an emoticon that represents that you’re tired, sleeping, or dead from shock (figuratively). You use it as a reaction mostly, when someone says something that makes you sleepy, or when you want to show that you’re dead after reading a message.
You can also use x.x at the end of your message to show that you are tired. The x represents the eyes and the dot represents the mouth.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of X.X in Text Slang
- Mike – I worked my ass off today, I’m so tired x.x
- Bart – Damn, you should take a rest.
- Nelson – A seagull stole my sandwich straight from my hand today while I was walking down the street!
- Greta – Oh wow x.x
- Michael – I can’t take it anymore, I’m gonna puns my boss!
- Rocky – Damn, you’re going crazy x.x