Do you want to know what YB means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YB Mean in Texting?
YB is ana cornym for “young boy”. This phrase isn’t that common, but there is still an acronym for it to make it easier to use when texting. Instead of writing “young boy”, you can always simply type YB and it should be clear. Still, this one isn’t that common.
Acronyms really help you make texting super convenient and fast, meaning you can text even when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Young Boul
- Young Buck
- Your best
Examples of YB in Text Slang
- Amy – listen YB, I’m your senior, show some respect.
- Chris – Yeah, you’re right, sorry.
- Jason – I don’t know why Lisa won’t go out with me.
- Andrea – Because you’re acting like such a YB, you’re immature!
- Brian – No matter how old I am, I’ll always be a YB!
- Carla – Sure you will. Grow up, Brian!