Are you wondering what “yeah” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Yeah Mean in Texting?
In texting, just like in real life, “yeah” is a different way of saying “yes”. You can use it instead of “yes” almost all the time. Some would say that “yeah” is the cooler way of spelling it.
It is often used as an exclamation when you’re happy about something and are acknowledging it. Or as a simple, one-word reply.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Well-Dressed Man
Examples of Yeah in Text Slang
- Kenny – Are you ready for tonight?
- Linda – Yeah! Let’s do it!
- Adrian – Did you take my jacket?
- Marissa – Yeah, I wanted to wear it today… Sorry lol
- Luke – Are you Tom’s brother?
- Tyler – Yeah, you two used to hang out, right?