So, you want to know what yhu means in texting? We have the answer you’re looking for, so keep reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does yhu Mean in Texting?
The word “yhu” is just a different way of spelling “you”. It is often described as a ratchet way of spelling it, commonly used by people who are into hip-hop music. It is also predominantly used by women. There is no particular reason why someone would spell “you” this way. Some do it to be cute, others want it to be more impactful, but in the end, it’s just another trend in the world of texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Young Hercules University
- Airport code for St. Hub, Montreal in Quebec
Examples of yhu in Text Slang
- Tia – Why didn’t yhu message me yesterday?
- Lucy – Sorry, I forgot.
- Ken – I just think we’d make such an awesome couple…
- Laura – Sorry, but I don’t like yhu.
- John – Hey, just wanted to let you know I won’t be able to make it tonight.
- Antonia – Damn, why yhu gotta be such an awful person???