Are you wondering what YK means in texting? In this article we will give you the answer to that question, so all you need to do is read on. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YK Mean in Texting?
YK is an acronym for “you know”. This phrase is commonly used in everyday speech, and in text form, you can shorten it by using this acronym.
Basically, you YK in any scenario where you would use “you know”. It can replace it whenever, and it is simpler to type and saves time!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Young King
- You Kidding
Examples of YK in Text Slang
- Earl – I just can’t take the way my roommate behaves, he’s so irresponsible, YK?
- Gina – Yeah, I know, you should talk to him.
- J.C. – YK that dude that wanted to fight with me? He bought me a drink later!
- Brian – Haha, that’s cool
- Howie – Work was awful today, was super tired so I just had to leave early, YK?
- Vicky – Yeah, it’s like that sometimes…