So, you want to know what YMS means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YMS Mean in Texting?
YMS is an acronym for “younger members’ section”. It is a simple acronym used to shorten this term. When you want to mention the younger members’ section in a text conversation, you can simply use YMS instead.
It is more convenient and speeds up the texting process.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Young Mental Soughton
- Yardley Makefield Soccer
- Your Movie Sucksk
Examples of YMS in Text Slang
- Michael – We’re just gonna stick Tommy in the YMS.
- Peter – Yeah, he’ll love it there.
- Emma – I was at the YMS in my drawing class today. They are so talented!
- Richard – Yeah, the young ones sure know how to draw.
- Andrew – Why weren’t you at the wedding?
- Roseanne – I was, but I was stuck in the YMS because there were no more seats left.