Are you wondering what YOU means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YOU Mean in Texting?
YOU is an acronym for “Your Opinion is Unwanted”. This is a phrase you use when someone states their opinion on a matter, but you didn’t ask for it. You don’t want to hear what they have to say, so you tell them that their opinion is unwanted, or YOU.
Acronym really allow us to say a lot with only a few letters, which is why they are great when we’re texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Youth of Unity
- Your Own Universe
Examples of YOU in Text Slang
- Suzy – I think the new Doctor Strange movie sucks!
- Bob – Well, YOU, so I’m not sure why you’re speaking at all.
- Jimmy – Listen, YOU on this subject, so there is no need to speak on it.
- Mina – Damn, no need to be rude!
- Byron – I can’t stand dogs!
- Kathy – Wow, I have to say that YOU on this subject.