Are you wondering what YRA means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YRA Mean in Texting?
YRA is an acronym for “young rich Asian”. That’s quite simple, so there is not a lot of explaining here. You use that acronym and phrase, to describe someone that fits that description! By using an acronym you can shorten the phrase and make typing easier and faster for yourself.
YRA is just one example of an acronym that shortens a phrase, making texting much more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Yacht Racing Association
Examples of YRA in Text Slang
- Johnny – Did you like your date with brian?
- Brie – He’s a YRA, of course!
- James – So, how was your blind date?
- Andrea – He’s a YRA named Michael. he wasn’t that fun, to be completely honest.
- Anthony – So, what did you find out about Sabrina?
- Joey – She’s a YRA, comes from a well-known family.