So, you want to know what yrs means in texting? Alright, we know the answer and you can get it by simply reading this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Yrs Mean in Texting?
Yrs is a shorter way of spelling “years”. That’s it, it is quite simple. Nowadays, younger folks will often remove vowels from words because it looks cool.
This is one such example, and it is really simple. So, whenever you see yrs typed in a message, you should know that it most likely means “years”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Year-Round Schooling
- Young, Rich, Succesful
Examples of Yrs in Text Slang
- Bobby – Can’t wait to see you tonight.
- Heather – Same, it feels like it’s been yrs….
- Trina – How many yrs has it been since you two last spoke?
- Rich – Not sure, but more than five.
- Paul – Where were you yesterday?
- Judd – With my nephew, he’s 5 yrs old and super cute!