Are you wondering what “yuh” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Yuh Mean in Texting?
In texting, “Yuh” is just a different way of saying “yes”. That’s basically it, it’s simply “yes”, but cooler, with more attitude. Singer Ariana Grande popularized the word “yuh” because she keeps repeating it in her songs.
Later on, people on the Internet started using it more often and it is now commonly used in text slang. That’s it!
There are no alternative meanings for this word.
Examples of Yuh in Text Slang
- Gina – Hey, wanna go out tonight?
- Lucas – Yuh! Let me know when we’ll meet up.
- Byron – Do you like pizza?
- Kelly – Yuh, but only New York style!
- Scott – Did you watch the show Atlanta?
- Jason – Yuh, I love it!