Are you wondering what YW means in texting? You’ve come to the right place. We’re going to define it for you and give you some examples of how to use it…
What does YW Mean in Texting?
YW is an acronym for “you’re welcome”. It is simply a shorter way of replying to someone that sad “thank you”. Nowadays, people have less and less time for texting, so acronyms can be helpful.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Yeah, whatever
- Young Woman
- You wanker
Examples of YW in Text Slang
- Tim – Hey John, thanks for sticking up for me in front of the boss.
- John – Hey Tim, YW, it’s not a problem.
- Pam – Hey Jim, thank you for the lunch today, it was so tasty.
- Jim – YW Pam, we can go again next week if you’re up for it.
- Eddie – Yo Frank, you’re the many, thank you so much for hooking me up with that car salesman!
- Frank – YW Eddie, buy me coffee next time we meet haha.