So, you want to know what YWA means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does YWA Mean in Texting?
YWA is an acronym for “you’re welcome anyway”. It is a somewhat snarky reply people use in various situations.
For example, you can use YWA (“you’re welcome anyway”), when you answered someone’s question, even though you didn’t provide them with the exact answer they were looking for.
This basically assumes you’re being thanked, even though no one thanked you for real, which is why it is a snarky response.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- You Wack Ass
- Young Writers Association
- You Wanna Ask
Examples of YWA in Text Slang
- Nina – I didn’t really ask that, I wanted to know about his other job.
- Geoffrey – Oh well, YWA.
- Kylie – Oh, you bought me a Nike shirt for my birthday! But I don’t like Nike…
- Anne – Jesus… YWA
- Peter – No one asked you to come to pick me up after school!
- Patricia – You’re such a brat… YWA