Welcome to this guide on the best words that rhyme with yodel!
Here you’ll find the top 100 words and phrases for rhyming the word ‘yodel’ in a poem or song lyrics.
You’ll also find some example lyrics that incorporate rhymes of the word yodel.
Pretty cool huh?
Let’s get started…
Words That Rhyme With Yodel
Phrases That Rhyme With Yodel
- Paddle your own canoe
- Don’t let the door hit your hind end
- Roll with the punches
- Pay through the nose
- Cut the mustard
- Blow your own horn
- Hit the ground running
- Time heals all wounds
- Burn the midnight oil
- Run with the wolves
- Let the cat out of the bag
- Take the bull by the horns
- Kick the bucket
- Keep your nose to the grindstone
- Stick to your guns
- Shake a leg
- Bite the bullet
- Speak of the devil
- The early bird gets the worm
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
- Go the extra mile
- A penny saved is a penny earned
- All’s fair in love and war
- When in Rome, do as the Romans do
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- Actions speak louder than words
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Blood is thicker than water
- Curiosity killed the cat
- Every cloud has a silver lining
- Fortune favors the bold
- Haste makes waste
- Home is where the heart is
- Ignorance is bliss
- Kill two birds with one stone
- Laughter is the best medicine
- Let sleeping dogs lie
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Out of sight, out of mind
- Practice makes perfect
- Rome wasn’t built in a day
- The grass is always greener on the other side
- The proof is in the pudding
- There’s no such thing as a free lunch
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going
- Where there’s smoke, there’s fire
- You can’t judge a book by its cover
- You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs
- You reap what you sow
Example Poem/Song Using Yodel
In the Alps where the air is thin, You’ll hear a sound that makes you grin, It’s the sound of a yodeler’s cry, Echoing through the mountains high.
Paddle your own canoe, they say, But sometimes it’s fun to yodel and play, To let out a whoop or a holler, And let your voice ring like a dollar.
With each yodel, the heart beats fast, As memories of childhood past, Come flooding back like a wave, Of the moments that we all crave.
The wind whistles a tune so pure, As the yodel echoes more and more, A melody that touches the soul, And makes us feel like we’re whole.
So let’s yodel with all our might, And bask in the glory of the light, For in this moment we are free, To let our spirits fly and be.