It is perfectly normal to talk about one’s vagina. It is an important part of the body with a variety of purposes. When we talk about penises, it is seen as fine in society but more often, vaginas are considered to be taboo. We must break that stigma. Down below are British slang words for vagina. Be warned that you must learn to properly use each one so read carefully.
British Slang For Vagina (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun) References the traces an ax leaves on wood. It is a somewhat euphemistic slang for the vagina or vulva.
- Example: The formation of the ax wound of a baby occurs around the 6th week of pregnancy.
- (Noun) Originally, it means sheath in Scottish but the people of Scotland have used this term for the vagina since they allude to it being some sort of sheath.
- Example: My faighin has been experiencing some sharp pain. I might have a UTI.
- (Noun) The most popular British slang for vagina. This vulgar slang has been used as a curse in the UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
- Example: Normally, your fanny will bleed every month because of the shedding of the uterine lining.
- (Noun) A general term for one’s genitals, which can mean male or female. It is a euphemistic term used often around children.
- Example: Proper hygiene is required for your front bits so that you won’t get any infection or discharge.
- (Noun) The Irish slang for one’s crotch or female sexual parts.
- Example: Tight undergarments hurt my gabhal and I don’t think it is healthy.
Gasp And Grunt
- (Noun) The Cockney rhyming slang for “cunt” is a vulgar term for vagina.
- Example: Always protect your gasp and grunt from bacteria by using a slightly acidic feminine wash.
- (Noun) A slang often used in Ireland that means vagina. It might have come from gowl.
- Example: It is normal for a person’s gee to have some sort of smell. It is a healthy sign so don’t be embarrassed.
- (Noun) Another euphemistic substitute for the vagina comes from the fact that like other sexual organs, they may be used for recreational intercourse.
- Example: My happy valley just got ligated since my husband and I don’t want any more kids.
Jack And Danny
- (Noun) Another rhyming slang for vagina. Instead of cunt, it rhymes with fanny.
- Example: Your jack and danny is fairly sensitive. It requires proper pH levels or it might instantly get sick or infected.
- (Noun) Used in the 1960s, the muff is slang for vagina which likens it to a hand warmer due to the extra heat our crotch may contain.
- Example: I notice that my muff has been getting itchy because of my new undergarments. I might be allergic.
- (Noun) A vulgar slang for vulva and vagina. It is very much archaic and rarely used nowadays.
- Example: Kids should know the importance of quim cleaning at a young age since many get sick from not properly scrubbing or cleansing.
- (Noun) An older British slang for one’s crotch, primarily used for a female’s.
- Example: When you feel some stinging pain or itchiness on your undercarriage, immediately see a doctor.