Another common term in the gaming community is LFT. But, if you’re new to gaming, you could get confused. So, we provided the meaning of LFT below and we also have some sample sentences to give you an idea of how to use LFT in a sentence.
What does LFT Mean in Gaming?
LFT stands for “looking for team”. Multiplayer online games and ranked matches have teams composed of gamers with the same ranking, playing against another team. The best team wins and levels up. So, if you want your character to quickly level up, you need a team. To find one, you can ask another gamer by using LFT.
- LFT only stands for “looking for player” in the gaming universe.
Examples of LFT in Gaming Slang
- Player J – Hey there, LFT?
- Player K – Yes, I badly need one.
- Gamer 1 – LFT.
- Gamer 2 – We have one slot available on our team. Wanna join us?
- Friend X – Hey, your guild can accommodate more members, right?
- Friend Y – Yes, LFT?