In our list of slang words for penis, we uncovered a ton of words dedicated to describing a single part of the body. If you take any body part heavily featured in the media, you’ll find a lot of people inventing new, creative ways to denote it.
Another great example of this occurring is with your rear end. There are tons of words out there for referencing your butt, and we’ve got the list to prove it.
Keep reading to learn slang words for butt that you may have never heard before.
Slang Words for Butt (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun): A brand of jeans found by the singer Nelly. Also refers to a woman who has wide hips and a large, rounded bottom.
- Example: “I have a thing for apple bottom women.”
- (Noun): British slang for butt. This is the equivalent of saying “ass” in the US and can also be used as an insult.
- Example: “Stop being an arse, Julian, or you’ll lose all your friends.”
- (Noun): Common US slang for butt. You can also use the word to call someone a jerk or an idiot.
- Example: “My boyfriend is such an ass.”
Read More: Slang Words for Boyfriend
- (Noun): A naughtier slang term for butt because it’s often used to reference a sexual act.
- Example: “I busted in her back door, if you know what I mean.”
- (Noun): Politer term for your nether regions. You can use this one when you want to be more delicate.
- Example: “Excuse me, but it’s rude to show your backside to strangers.”
- (Noun): A woman’s rear end that is large and curvaceous. Having a badondadonk is generally seen as attractive.
- Example: “Dang, look at the badondadonk on that lady over there.”
- (Noun): Another polite, gentle phrase for butt. Can be used similarly to backside.
- (Noun): A picture someone takes that is meant to highlight and display their rear end.
- Example: “I wish my sister would stop posting belfies on her Insta…her family has to see those things, you know.”
- (Noun): Slang term for anus.
- Example: “I swear you could see her b-hole in that belfie she posted.”
- (Noun): Extremely common term in the US for butt. This is usually only applied to a woman’s backside.
- Example: “I’m gonna shake my booty at the club later.”
- (Adjective): A word used to describe a sexually attractive woman. The term was coined by Destiny’s Child in their 2002 song “Bootylicious.”
- Example: “My body is so bootylicious.”
- (Noun): Another term for anus. Can be treated like b-hole.
- (Noun): UK slang for butt. This one is a lot more polite than arse.
- Example: “Mum said I couldn’t show my bum to the class.”
- (Noun): A person’s butt cheeks.
- Example: “I won’t lie, I like large buns.”
- (Verb): Accidentally calling someone on your phone, usually by sitting on it.
- Example: “My mom just butt dialed me, so I hung up.”
- (Noun): The last car on a train. It is also commonly used to refer to a person’s butt.
- Example: “I’m pretty proud of my caboose.”
- (Noun): An unusually large posterior region.
- Example: “When I say let me have my cake and eat it, too, I’m not talking about the food.”
- (Noun): A milder way of saying “ass.” You can use it similarly when you’re looking to be gentler.
- (Noun): Abbreviated way of saying “butt cheeks.”
- (Noun): Crude term for anus. Can be used like brown eye.
- (Noun): The French word for backside. Commonly used by English speakers as a delicate euphemism for butt and can be said as an alternative to backside or behind.
- (Noun): A large butt.
- (Noun): Another word for large butt which compares said butt to a dump truck.
- (Noun): Childish word for rear end. In some places, it has a more polite connotation, so it can oftentimes be used like backside or behind.
- (Noun): Crude and humorous word for butt. This isn’t one you’d often say around your family.
- (Noun): Shortened version of gluteal muscles, which are the muscles underneath your butt cheeks. You’ll hear this said more by people who are into fitness.
- Example: “I’m going to work out my glutes today at the gym.”
- (Noun): Somewhat childish term for butt.
- Example: “I kicked him in the heinie and ran!”
- (Noun): Formal phrase for rear end. Although this is applied to people, it’s often applied to animals as well.
- Example: “Avoid walking around the hindquarters of a horse unexpectedly, or you might get kicked.”
- (Noun): A large, curvy rear end that people often find attractive. This is a somewhat well-known word in New York.
Learn More: New York Slang Words for Beautiful
Junk in the Trunk
- (Expression): A saying that means someone has a large butt. It’s usually a good thing but can sometimes be insulting and mean that someone needs to lose weight.
- Example: “She’s got some junk in the trunk, and not in the good way…”
- (Noun): Somewhat old-fashioned slang for butt. It’s not as common to hear it anymore.
- (Noun): Crude slang term meaning butt. Almost always used in reference to a woman or exotic dancer.
- Example: “She really shook her money maker on the dancefloor.”
- (Verb): Exposing your whole butt to someone, usually as a surprise or prank.
- Example: “When my dad gets drunk, he likes to moon cars that drive past his house.”
- (Noun): Uncommon phrase that refers to your butt cheeks.
- (Noun): A flat butt. Typically used as an insult. Tortilla booty is another version of this.
- Example: “She’s got a pancake booty, so I turned her down.”
- (Noun): Cutesy way of referring to a butt. Often used as pet name for someone in the phrase, “cutie patootie.”
- (Noun): When someone’s pants fall down a bit and their shirt rides up at the same time, revealing the top of their butt crack. Usually happens when they’re squatting.
- Example: “Ethan needs a longer shirt. He’s got a plumber’s crack showing right now.”
- (Noun): Humorous phrase for anus.
- (Noun): Another funny word for butt.
- (Noun): A more reserved, polite way of referring to someone’s butt, like backside or behind.
- (Noun): Another euphemistic, delicate way of referencing someone’s behind.
- (Noun): Also a politer way of describing a butt.
- (Noun): Vulgar slang for a person’s anus.
- (Noun): A woman’s rear end. It can also refer to the act of sleeping with women.
- Example: “He’s too focused on chasing tail. He’ll never find a girlfriend that way.”
- (Adjective): Use this word to describe a woman who has a big chest, thighs, and butt.
- Example: “She’s thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.”
- (Noun): Abbreviated version of the word “buttocks.” Refers to your butt cheeks.
- (Noun): A slang word for butt that comes from the Yiddish word “tokhes,” which means “under.”
- (Noun): Somewhat childish and cutesy word for butt.
- (Verb): A dance move in which the dancer rapidly moves their butt up and down while bending over.
- Example: “I got so embarrassed when she posted that video of me twerking online.”
- (Noun): When your underwear rides up into your butt crack.
- Example: “I have such a bad wedgie right now, but I don’t want to pick it out in public.”
What Your Mama Gave You
- (Phrase): Slang phrase that refers to a woman’s rear end.
- Example: “Shake what your mama gave you!”
There’s almost no end to the words and phrases that you can say when you’re talking about your rear end! We hope we taught you some terms you may have never encountered before.
Do you know any that we haven’t included here? Feel free to let us know by leaving a comment.