Just about every body part has its own slang lexicon ranging from large to small. The more it’s discussed in popular media, the more slang words it has.
Believe it or not, there are even many slang terms you could call your legs. In this post, we’ll show you some slang words for legs that you may not have heard yet.
Slang Words for Legs (in Alphabetical Order)
- (Noun): Legs that are well-acclimated to stabilizing someone on a moving bus. This is kind of like the old phrase sea legs.
- Example: “I developed great bus legs after riding the bus for over a year.”
- (Noun): Legs on which there is no definition from calf to ankle. It doesn’t necessarily mean the person has fat legs – just that their ankles and calves look like one body part.
- Example: “Ugh, I hate wearing shorts because I have cankles.”
- (Noun): Extremely skinny legs that look like they could snap in half.
- Example: “You need to stop skipping leg day at the gym, bro. You’re getting chicken legs.”
- (Noun): Shapely and attractive legs. Usually used to describe a woman’s legs.
- Example: “Will you look at the gams on that woman at the bar?”
Get Away Sticks/Gettaway Sticks
- (Noun): A phrase that just means legs.
- (Noun): Synonymous to gams, as it can be applied to a woman’s well-defined legs.
- (Noun): This one is like pegs and gams. It refers to good-looking legs.
- (Noun): Like bus legs, only on a boat. Sea legs mean someone has developed the ability to balance while at sea.
- Example: “She has yet to develop her sea legs yet and falls whenever she walks around the deck.”
- (Noun): Combination of the words “sexy” and “legs.” Apply this term to a pair of good-looking legs, whether they’re on a man or a woman.
- Example: “Ricky doesn’t skip out on leg day, so he has some amazing slegs.”
- (Noun): Another word for legs. This doesn’t refer to a particular type of leg or anything.
- (Noun): Similar to chicken legs. Really skinny and boney legs.
- (Noun): Extremely thick thighs. It can mean the thighs in question are very muscular or that they’re simply chunky.
- Example: “I do squats, and I’m proud of my thunder thighs.”
- (Noun): The feeling you get when you sit on the toilet too long and your legs go numb.
- Example: “Just spent an hour on the toilet, and now I’ve got toilet legs.”
- (Noun): Powerful, muscular legs. Can be used similarly to thunder thighs.
Just like there are all kinds of people out there with all kinds of legs, there’s a decent variety of leg-related slang words to choose from.
But legs aren’t the only parts of our bodies. There are other parts that have their own slang vernacular attached. You can read our lists of slang words for butt and slang words for penis to see what we mean.